- SP Flash Tool
- VCOM Driver
- TWRP Recovery 3.0.2
Everything you can found here:
Step 1: Install TWRP Recovery
- Extract Root Tools ZIP enywhere in your PC
- Get your PC ready by installing VCOM driver(see root tools folder for instruction to install VCOM)
- Open SP Flash Tool(run as adminestor)
- Click on “scatter-loading”
- Browse root tools folder and select the “MT6580_Android_scatter.txt” file > Ok
- Click “Download” icon
- Turn off your phone, remove battery and connect it to PC using usb cable.
- Wait till the Process completes and a “Download ok” box will appear with a green tick. Disconnect the phone from cable.
Now press and hold VolumeUp+PowerButton untill you see the boot logo. The phone will boot into custom recovery you just installed.
Step 2: Install SuperSU
- Transfer the SuperSU zip file from root tools folder to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery by pressing & holding VolumeUp+PowerButton.
- Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device.
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to “Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed, you’ll get “Reboot System” option, select it.
Congratulations! Your device should be rooted now. Look for the SuperSU app in app drawer.
Note: You should probably make a backup in TWRP before continuing with this process.