Presenting the DarkSoul Kernel with base features from Elementalx-1.0
By Xcelerator Xcelerator
Warning: I’m not responsible for any damage,you get the credit for the damage.
Base kernel version : 3.18.19
Custom kernel version: 3.18.56(07-06-2017)
- Latest kernel bug fixes(07-06-2017)
- Elementalx-v2(apply manually)
- -I/O schedulers:
- BFQ(apply manually), Fiops,SIO,Zen
- RGB color and vibration intensity control
- 160mb zRam(lz4 compression)
- USB fast charge (disabled,900mA max)
- Charging time reduced by 20-25 mins
- Sweep to sleep gesture
- Fixed otg drop on some devices(WIP)
- -BQ : Strike S5020
- Cloudfone: Thrill HD
- Walton : Primo GH6,Gh6+
- Wiko : Lenny 3
Ahmed Rahmy Dev-Mohamed Gamal Nana Iyke Quame, Nickron Davis Sandeep Sethi Rendy Arya Kemal,AMD,AOXP,Mt6580 Chipset Development and yeah,me too :p
How to use:
Grab the boot.img of whichever ROM you’re using,unpack and then repack with this kernel. Then flash. Done!
If you want to access all features of this kernel, I recommend to use EX kernel manager from playstore. Kernel adiutor works too,not all accessible though.
OK guys,that’s about it. Enjoy the kernel and be sure not to burn/blast your devices :p